jeudi, juillet 27, 2006

34. A weather pixie is dead and again alive !

I wrote this post on my "Pont-sur-Sambre and Avesnois Daily Photo" on July, 14th because one Weather Pixie was no more to see :
"I have lost my twin, the weather pixie Domy, now I stand alone in the night... I shall get another twin sister".
This was written by Molly of perle de rosée standing on the airport of Cambrai, while Domy was standing on the airport of Charleroi and was no more to see.
Then said the little pixie Domy :
"Hey, Molly, don't worry, I'm here again ! The belgian flag in my place (while I was sleeeping a while) was not good, because all people thought Pont-sur-Sambre was in Belgium, when it is in France!
Then said the both twins :
"Now, we have a third sister. How shall we call her? Perhaps Chrissy. Yes, Chrissy is a good name..."
Molly went to adopt Chrissie, while Domy was sleeping...
Now say the three twins :
Now, we are three...
Domy stands in Charleroi,
Molly stays in Cambrai,
And Chrissie is in Lille.
So, we give the weather of the whole region !

Domy, Molly and Chrissy of Perle de Rosée.
Perle de Rosée.

Aucun commentaire: